Drug Of Abuse Rapid Screen Tests
iCARE DOA Rapid Screen tests employ an unique monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify specific drugs of abuse (DOA) and the corresponding metabolites in urine samples with a high degree of sensitivity and specificity. DOA rapid tests are lateral flow, qualitative quick check devices based on the drug-competitive inhibition immunoassay.
For all our DOA screening test devices, the cut off concentration for specific drug of abuse (DOA) and its metabolites has been developed at the concentration standards set by NIDA (the National Institute on Drug Abuse of USA) for the qualitative detection of corresponding drugs in human urine specimens.
- DOA urine screening tests are highly sensitive and specific.
- iCARE DOA testing results are read visually without the need for other instrumentation.
- No extra reagent is needed for these tests.
- iCARE DOA testing kits are used to screen urine specimens for the presence of corresponding drug of abuse and its metabolites.
- iCARE DOA testing devices are available in strip, cassette and multi-drug panel styles.
- 2, 4, 5, 6 and 10 multi-drug test panels are available (Combination of tests are designed specifically to your requirements).