STD Rapid Screen Test (HIV 1&2 Oral Swab, Chlamydia, Hepatitis Test)
We manufacture an extensive range of home use, private-use STD tests and professional use in hospitals.
Our current range of STD home tests includes:
- iCARE HIV 1&2 rapid field test
- iCARE Gonorrhoea Field test
- iCARE Syphilis Field test
- iCARE Chlamydia Field test
- iCARE Hepatitis B Field test
- iCARE Hepatitis C Field test
- iCARE HIV 1&2 ORAL Swab Field test
- iCARE Herpes2 rapid Field test
- OTC boxes are sold separately.
- iCare Advanced HIV 1&2 rapid field test
- iCare Advanced Gonorrhea rapid field test
- iCare Advanced Syphilis rapid field test
- iCare Advanced Chlamydia Field test
- iCare Advanced iCARE Hepatitis B rapid field test
- iCare Advanced Hepatitis C rapid field test
- iCare Advanced Herpes II rapid field test
- NEW PRODUCT: iCare Advanced HIV 1&2 Home Use Oral Swab Rapid Test Kit
- NEW PRODUCT: iCare HIV 1&2 4th GEN HIV 1&2 Home Test Kit
For more information on SG Diagnostics products & related services, please visit our website by scanning this QR code.
iCare Advanced HIV 1&2 Oral Swab rapid test
The iCARE HIV 1&2 Rapid Screen Test can detect undiagnosed HIV with high precision, in a short period of time, and at a minimal price. Along with its comfort, simplicity of sample collection, non-invasiveness, cultural acceptance, high accuracy, and quickness, fast HIV 1&2 home use test Kit, offer significant advantages over blood-based testing. The iCARE HIV 1&2 Rapid Screen Test offers a high specificity and sensitivity for HIV antibodies in oral fluid samples, outperforming traditional EIAs and are available in bulk supply. HIV 1&2 home use test kits can provide results in a just few minutes, allowing you to begin treatment sooner and prevent the virus from being transmitted to anyone else.
iCARE HBsAg (Hepatitis B Surface Antigen) Rapid Screen Test
Hepatitis B Core Antibodies are qualitatively detected in human blood or plasma samples using the Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Rapid Screen Test. This Hepatitis B Rapid Screen Test gives results within few minutes and is cost-effective and simple to use.
iCARE HIV 1&2 Rapid Screen Test (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma)
HIV infection can be discovered with the HIV Plasma Rapid Screen Test. The results of certain tests are not available for many days, but Results from the HIV 1&2 Rapid Screen Test can be obtained in about 15 minutes. This HIV 1&2 Whole Blood Rapid Screen Test helps medical professionals to identify HIV infection early, enabling patients to seek treatment more quickly.
iCARE Syphilis Rapid Screen Test
The Syphilis Rapid Screen Test, which tests people at home using a little blood, serum, or plasma sample, makes it simple to identify syphilis induced by the spirochete bacteria. Results are available immediately and no laboratory work is necessary.
iCARE HBsAb (Hepatitis B Surface Antibody) Rapid Screen Test
Using a blood sample, the hepatitis B surface antigen may be quickly and accurately detected using the Hepatitis B Surface Antibody Rapid Screen Test. This test is a straightforward, quick, and simple-to-interpret method for determining whether or not you have hepatitis B. The outcome is interpreted in terms of coloured lines that appear or do not in the test region.
Do send us your inquiry so as to allow us to address your specific requirements.